WHAT WOULD WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE DO?
My fast-paced and well-received workshop—What Would William Shakespeare Do?—covers the following six paths to contemporary publishing:
During the course of this fast-paced workshop, I’ll cover the following publishing business concepts:
The core parts of the publishing process will be covered as well. They are:
- Interior design
- Cover design
- Printing or ebook formatting
Finally, I’ll introduces the key ideas behind marketing and sales.
This workshop has been presented at:
- the Women’s Economic Opportunity Conference sponsored by Senator and Mrs. Patrick Leahy;
- the Independent Publishers of New England Conference;
- River Bend Technical Center in Bradford, Vermont;
- the New Hampshire Council on the Humanities;
- the AVA Gallery and Arts Center in Lebanon, NH;
- the Howe Library in Hanover, NH; and
- Artistree Vermont in Woodstock, VT among other venues.
In addition to my writing, I am a publishing specialist with over 20 years of experience as an editor, book designer, and marketing maven. I have assisted a wide variety of writers bring their books to market through my teaching and consulting practice.
I would be happy to speak at your library or writers group. The best way to contact me is via email at Sonja@SonjaHakala.com.